News at the BCC
BU FitWell Center at the Blackstone Now Open!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
THERE’S A BRAND-NEW, COOL PLACE TO CHECK OUT RIGHT IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD.
Boston University has teamed up with the Blackstone Community Center to bring you another way to get healthier and have lots of fun while doing it. We think the new center will make you want to come back again and again.
It’s called the Boston University Fitness & Wellness Center at Blackstone.
It is staffed exclusively by Boston University fitness personnel and has all of these features:
- 2,000 square feet of fitness space
- The latest in cardiovascular and fitness equipment, including Precor treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, power cage, and dumbbells
- Personalized assessment of your health and fitness level
- Track your progress toward your fitness goals with state-of-the-art technology.
- Your Blackstone Community Center membership gives you access to the Boston University Fitness & Wellness Center at Blackstone. After you sign a waiver of liability, you’ll have full access to all the equipment at the fitness center and you can participate in programs and workshops run by Boston University fitness staff.
- You must be 14 years of age or older to enter the fitness center without a parent or guardian present for supervision.
Boston University is committed to providing exceptional health and wellness programs to the community of the South End through the Blackstone Community Center.
So don’t wait another minute. Schedule your orientation today!
HOURS: 3–8:30 PM WEEKDAYS | 10 AM–3:00 PM SATURDAYS
Check out the Boston University Fitness & Wellness Center at BCYF Blackstone at bu.edu/fitrec/facilities/blackstone.shtml for more information.